Sunday, August 7, 2016

NA - KD Favorite Top!



Hello Hello! Today I'm gonna show you my favorite crop top of this summer! This top is from one online shop NAKD - click here! I really like design of this top and how it looks on jeans, or skirts.
White color is my favorite collor for summer and I've bought so many white things this summer, it's crazy!

_________________________________________________________________________________



OK! This might be my favorite combination, you can see more pic on instagram HERE- PETRA NIZEK INSTAGRAM 
Shorts: Mainson Valentino

__________________________________

N A K D 
____________________________________




______________________________________________________

So, when we already started with summer favorites, this skirt is definitely my summer love! It is so cute with those summer details, like pineapple!





2 comments: